CTMD 4 CTMD 4

Shawshank Redemption reference, I LIKE IT

Gunny Bears Gunny Bears

brilliant, just brilliant

the usage of candy was marvelous. i liked how the gummy bears were divided into their colors, and how you used gummy snakes as living creatures too. this video sticks out from the others in a good way! i also liked how you used caramel, candy wrappers, candy corn, etc. it was an original video and i hope you make another like this one.

funymony responds:

Thank you. It was fun choosing candy to use at the candy store.
): I just wish they had those blue gummy sharks...

Guess Who's back!! Guess Who's back!!

this is....

totally great! a bunch of cats masterbating and having sex! just the video i have been looking for :3

SAS: Zombie Assault 2 SAS: Zombie Assault 2

this game is better than nazi zombies!

this game is incredible, and just goes out of bounderies of nazi zombies. it's the nazi zombies of modern warfare 2! this game is just outstanding, the sentry guns make the game just marvelous. i was disappointed in actually beating the game, but not by much. you should create a fourth map, not like insane asylum, but more of the guidelines of this map, insane asylum would be good if you got rid of the clowns, that's all. i'm going to rap this up and just congratulate you on creating such a superb game

Love Chef Love Chef

I'm no gamer pro but...

This game is way impossible for me, i don't get it. It tells me to chop it I chop it, it tells me to click at the line i do it, then at the end i get a crappy score. good game just not my type! :P

Swords & Sandals IV Swords & Sandals IV

Not a bad game

This game is actually pretty good, but the only thing that brings this game down is the fact the the game just keeps loading, it gets to 100% and then it starts loading again, and so on, and so on.
Not a bad game like I said before

Ice Cream Man! Ice Cream Man!

Nice song you have here!

This is pretty good, some parts could be better ( like the lyrics ). I just thought this because it seemed like some words you sorta just stuffed together. But overall this was actually pretty great!

Btw it sounds better if you did " I am the ice cream man, running over children in my big white van"

But oh well. Very excellent song I must repeat!

Super Mario Bros.3 (Orch.Ver.) Super Mario Bros.3 (Orch.Ver.)

Nice!

Great song I like the Orch. Version you have made here! Very creative indeed!
One question, how do you make these audios? Garageband? I'm clueless, if you could tell me that would be cool.

-Luigi77777

Family Guy Theme (Punk Cover) Family Guy Theme (Punk Cover)

Yet another great one!

This was not was I was expecting actually... I thought it wasn't going to sound as great as I thought it was going to be but it was actually better than I thought... GREAT JOB!

giftedbuttwisted responds: